- Pay: Kent Range 4/5 (depending on experience)
- Start Date: Apr 2018
- App Close Date: 09/02/2018 at 16:00
- Interviews: TBC
Click on the link below for the Job Description & Person Specification:
Job Description & Person Specification
ADMINISTRATION & DATA ASSISTANT
30 Hours per week (Mon-Fri 9am – 3pm) Term time only
Kent Range 4/5 FTE £16968 – £17826 / £17827 – £19608
(pro-rota to hours and weeks worked – actual salary range £11,609.31 – £12,196.36 / £12,197.04 – £13,415.58)
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administration/Data Assistant to provide general clerical and administrative support to the school under the direction of the HR & Administration Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support across the school
- Produce school reports and data using Microsoft Excel, Word and other software
- Analyse and extract data from excel to produce bespoke reports showing key information
- Working alongside the EHCP Administrator to support and administer the EHCP process including Annual reviews.
- Update manual and computerised records/management information systems as required.
- Undertake various administration duties; act as first point of contact in response to telephone and face-to-face enquiries, sign in visitors.
- Assist with arrangements for visits, and booking meetings as required sending relevant documents to participants.
- Taking accurate meeting notes as required and tracking all relevant responses in a timely manner to meet statutory deadlines.
The role will be working flexibly within the main school office, undertaking various administration tasks. Ability to work flexibly and using your own initiative is essential in this busy role. Excellent working knowledge of SIMS.Net and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel is desirable.
You will be required at times to work independently as well as part of an existing support team; therefore, excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills are vital.
To apply for this position, please go to the kent-teach website and apply.