- Pay: MPS/UPS + 1 SEN Point
- Start Date: Sep 2018
- App Close Date: 08/05/2018 at 10:00
- Interviews: Friday 18th May, 2018
Job Description & Person Specification
We are looking for a Teaching staff member to provide Early Years SEND specialist teaching expertise and advice to EYS settings and schools to support / improve the quality of teaching and learning for children with SEND by supporting the delivery and access to Early Years Best Practise, National Curriculum and other appropriate curricula.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team working collaboratively with parents/carers, early year’s settings, school staff and other professional agencies to improve outcomes for children and young people with SEND within the Thanet area.
Do you have:
- Excellent Early Years practice in mainstream or special school
- Specialist experience and qualifications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of dealing with challenging situations
- An ability to work on your own initiative when needed and as part of a team
- Motivation to turn vision and strategy into exciting new initiatives
Then we would like to here from you.
Job Contact Information
To apply for this position, please go to the kent-teach website.