- Pay: KR3 FTE £15,628 – £17,188 + SEN Allowance
- Start Date: Nov 2018
- App Close Date: 01/11/2018 at 09:00
- Interviews: TBC
Job Description and Person Specification
Laleham Gap School is looking for an experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our wonderful team.
We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant Kent Range 3 – 32.75 hours per week Term Time Only.
Kent Range 3 FTE £15,628 – £17,188 (Pro-rota to £11,672.65 – £12,837.83)
In addition to the above the role will also receive SENA (Special Educational Needs Allowance).
The successful candidate would be educated to at least GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and have the experience of working with children in an educational setting. Ideally we are looking for candidates who have specific interests in:
- General pastoral behaviour
- An interest in sport
- Behaviour interventions
- Committed, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are team players
- Individuals who relate well to student and have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of emotional support to communicate effectively
- Be a positive role model supporting students and their needs
- Experience of working with children with autism, speech language and communication difficulties as well as behaviour difficulties
If you feel that you have the above qualities and experience then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please go to the Kent-Teach website and apply.